Please understand that by choosing to stay at Huntington Stables Retreat,
you agree to respect our regulations & policies.
- In most cases we are NOT able to offer early check-ins or late check-outs. Check-in is from 2pm & check-out is no later than 10am. A late fee will be charged from 10.15am. ‘Lost’ keys will be charged.
- Our ‘no smoking/vaping’ policy applies to entire property (some exceptions for regular ‘Return Guests’). If cigarette smoke is detected in room, a cleaning and/or relocation fee will be charged.
- Amenities are for BOOKED GUESTS ONLY (some exceptions for regular ‘Return Guests’).
- As part of our ‘Environmental Responsibility’ policy, we DO NOT change linen each day of a guest’s stay.
- Appliances, fans, heaters, lights & taps, must be turned off when not in use & when you leave your room for any time.
- The sauna is strictly for ADULTS ONLY.
- Children must be accompanied & supervised in the spa pool, & must NOT touch or change settings.
- Children must be fully supervised in & near the pool & usual safety practices apply. Please ensure children have used the bathroom before swimming. Infants & toddlers must wear a waterproof nappy! Should ‘toileting’ occur in the pool or spa pool, all associated costs to empty or clean amenities will be charged.
- No glass in or around the pool, spa or sauna (please use the polycarbonate cups from your room).
- Any damage, breakage or loss associated with a guest’s stay must be paid for. If in any doubt as to what is ‘complimentary’ please ask staff.
- Please inform staff of any issue with room, wifi, appliances or amenities. In most cases issues can be sorted immediately.
- Please DO NOT change settings of spa pool, fridge, heat pump, or reprogram any appliance, television, wifi, or internet. Ask us for help!
- DRIVE SLOWLY on the property & please park in allocated spaces.
- For security & privacy reasons please let us know if you are expecting visitors! Damage or loss from those visitors will be the responsibility of booked guests.
- As retreat-style accommodation we expect children to behave appropriately, be mindful of other guests, animals & property at all times.
- Do not allow children to jump on beds or furniture, remove contents from cupboards or draws, or use pens/ink near bedding, linen, walls, books or magazines.
- A valid credit card is needed to secure a room. Payments are extracted within the cancellation period. If paying via internet, or cash upon arrival, a valid credit card needs to be supplied with the booking.
- NORTH STABLE, SOUTH STABLE, & LOFT: cancellation within 8 days, 100% of total booking price with-held. THE STALL: cancellation within 5 days, 100% of total booking price withheld.
- No Shows for any room – 100% of total booking charged.
- Disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour of any kind while on our property, will not be tolerated.
- Cancellations and amendments for bookings made through an outside booking channel (Expedia, Booking.com. etc), must be made by the guest through that booking channel. Only when that booking channel has informed us ‘officially’ via email or phone, will a booking cancellation or amendment be confirmed. Should a guest ‘forget’ to cancel or amend a booking made with a booking channel, total booking rate will be charged.
- Gift Shop purchases cannot be refunded. Exchanges can be discussed.
We truly appreciate your cooperation.